fbpx

Mentor Training Tender

We are seeking to contract with an experienced facilitator to support Energus in the delivery of an effective programme mentor training.

Tender submission by noon 21st June 2024

Overview

We are seeking to contract with an experienced facilitator to support Energus in the delivery of an effective programme mentor training.

The participants will be current mentors for the NDA group Graduates and Nuclear Graduates programmes, who will mentor up to 2 graduates for the 2 years they are on the programme (and possibly beyond).

The mentors are based in the NDA group Graduate and Nuclear Graduate sponsoring organisations network i.e., they will be from different organisations within the nuclear sector. Training for each programme will be delivered separately.

It is likely there will be a mixture of new mentors and active mentors who may have been involved with the programme(s) for a number of years.

The training duration should be 1 full day delivered virtually, for circa 100 delegates.

We are open to either multiple date delivery or delivery with more than 1 trainer to accommodate these numbers.

We would be able to confirm numbers 2 weeks prior to the training date/s.

Quotes should indicate cost for full attendance and also reduced costings, should the required number be less than the 100 maximum.

Content should cover a minimum of:

  • Role of the mentor
  • Details of the NDA group Graduates and Nuclear Graduates programmes (this section will be delivered by the Energus People and Skills Team – please allow approx. 45 minutes in the timetable for this)
  • Refresh and develop mentoring skills
  • Best practice
  • Tools and Techniques

Trainers are free to add anything other aspect that they deem beneficial as part of the quote.

Please outline how you would evaluate the training provided.

Any questions are to be sent to beckymorgan@energus.co.uk and will then be uploaded to the website. Questions raised afternoon on 14th June 2024 will not be answered.

Timetable of Events

  • Issue of Tender documentation 7th June 2024
  • Questions submitted by noon 14th June 2024
  • Tender submission by noon 21st June 2024
  • Preferred tenderer announced w/c 1st July 2024
  • Contract awarded by 26th July 2024
  • Contract Commencement Date July 2024
  • Contract Completion Date October 2024

Download Tender Documents

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, this is the route we are looking to take.

We would consider this as an option

Yes it is.

Full question:

The ITT states that ca. 100 participants will need to be supported through the training. It also states that mentors are supporting two programmes and training for each programme will be delivered separately. We assume that this means that the 100 participants will actually be split into two separate training sessions, please could you confirm that our assumption is correct?

Answer:

Yes, this is correct. We would be running sessions for the NDA group Graduate programme and Nuclear Graduates programme separately.

Full Question:

On the basis that our assumption is correctly made in question 1 – are you able to provide a split between the two programmes i.e. are the mentors split 50 / 50 between the two programmes or in different proportions?

 

Answer:

They will be spit in different portions, I would estimate that there will be around 70% for the NDA group Graduates programme and the remaining 30% will be Nuclear Graduates.

Our budget is £8,500.

Awards & Accreditations